Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Umm...Happy 4th of July....10 days later!

Hey everyone! Happy 4th of July!! Even though its ten days later and everyone is firework and grilled out. I have to tell you that experiencing the fireworks at Disney World was amazing!

Let's see if my 19 year old brain can remember what happened ten days ago....

It was Sunday...July 13th, and I was working (what else do I ever do?), and my roommate wanted to watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom with me. I am not totally into fireworks (haven't seen Wishes (saw Tinkerbell!) or Epcot Fireworks yet) and my plan was to just go home and sleep. She convinced me to go and I have to tell you that the Fourth of July fireworks at Magic kingdom were amazing. They had stars in red, white, and blue, and they literally filled the entire sky over Magic Kingdom with fireworks. It was huge. Disney motto is "Go big or go home."

Now Monday, some friends wanted me to see the Epcot fireworks with them. The plan was going well until I decided to go over to Epcot with my roommate and friend and decided to ride Soarin during the regular firework show. I was going to meet them before the special firework show. Of course, by the time we came out of the ride, the park was filled with people. No way of meeting up with my friends and decided to just sit on the grass and watch the fireworks there. We didn't have the best seat, but the fireworks we saw were still stunning. They used lasers and fireworks in their show. At the end of the show, as everyone leaves the park, they projected on the golf ball (I know it's not a golf ball), Happy Birthday America. Soo cute. I would have taken pictures, but my camera takes horrible night pictures. It made me sad that I couldn't share the beautiful shows with all of you. :( It's a sad day in Whitney land.

No comments:

Post a Comment