Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Favorite Park


 
Alright, this post I know isn't very informative, but I have had a couple of questions on what park is my favorite at Disney World. Hands down, it would be Hollywood Studios although it will forever be known to me as MGM Studios in my heart.


When I was in middle school, I went to Disney World on a school field trip. We only went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, but I always have had a love for HS. First of all, my favorite ride is Tower of Terror. I also love Rockin Rollercoaster, Indiana Jones, and pretty much every ride at HS, especially The Great Movie Ride. If I ever did another College Program, I would love to work attractions at The Great Movie Ride. I rode that ride so much that I could almost give the entire spiel.
 
 
However, like I said, HS is my favorite park. I loved the Pixar parade and I love the Citizens of Hollywood that would perform. They make me laugh every single time. Lights Motor Action is a blast and The Indiana Jones Show makes my heart race every time. Actually, the first time I saw the Indiana Jones Stunt show, I was picked to be a volunteer in the show. It was epic and I was mad I did not get a picture of me being a spectacular terrified Cairo citizen if I do say so myself.

Also, HS is home to one of the most popular rides at Disney World....Toy Story Mania! The fast passes run out by noon. As the name suggest, this is a 4D attraction as you ride with the poular characters of Toy Story doing mid way style shoot'em games. This ride is very popular with younger pirates and princesses,  but makes me sick unfortunately. It spins too fast. I am a wimp. I admit it.

I even bought these cute Disney ears to remember my time on Tower of Terror.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment