Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another Apology for the Masses

Alright, I know I have said I was going to keep this blog up and running. I have neglected a few months. When I made the promise that I was.....well, that doesn't matter does it? Recently, I have had a lot of things going on. Between school and all the jobs I have at school (being an RA!), I have not had a single chance to think about Disney until recently.

One of my resident's friends is about to prepare for her interview tonight and I told her everything I knew about the Disney College Program and my expereinces with it. I also told her some useful links on facebook that will help with some of her questions and ease some of anxieties. It made me really want to update my blog about what has been going on.
 
Just some updates:
a. Unfortunately, I did not get the Campus Representative role at my school. The recruiter sent me a letter expressing the fact that there were no more available spots for the upcoming school year. Disappointed....yes, but I will apply again. If it's one thing Disney taught me, it's to keep trying until you succeed. Look at that, Disney taught me a listen.
 
b. I am for sure doing a professional internship with Disney. I just looked at their website and didn't know they offered so many PI oppurtunities. I think I am really interested in doing something with Human Resources. Dream Job right there.

 
c. I went on a trip to Disney World in May to visit my friends that still work for Disney. I went to all the parks, saw all the parades, and it made me miss being down there a lot. I also went to visit Universal Studios with the annual pass I still have from last year. It was a perfect week I spent there with everyone. To the end the week off on a high note, I even booked reservations at Ohana's with two of my greatest friends in the world and had breakfast with Lilo and Stich (my two favorite Disney characters). Hehehe...Stich kissed my forehead.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment