Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pixie Dust and Magic is All You Really Need

Alight, I have a cute story that I need to share about the Boutique since this blog is about my adventures that happened there. One time I had a princess that was five years old. She was not believing any of the stories I was telling her of the boutique. She told me I was just a girl in a costume doing her hair and that pixie dust was nothing but glitter. It really broke my heart that this little girl thought this way. However, this did not break my spirit, I continued to tell her that I was a Fairy Godmother in Training and asked me to show her some magic if I was a real. So I told her I would but she would have to wait a while since I was in training and only had a little bit of magic to use throughout the day. So she saw me put her comb that I was using in her chair and we talked and laughed and someone did her makeup and we moved on. At the very end, right before I revealed her in the mirror, I moved the comb to the other side of her chair. I turned her around and she smiled and laughed at how pretty she was. Right before she stepped down from the chair, I asked her to look for her comb. She looked to the place she saw me put it and looked at me shocked that it had disappeared. I then told her to look on the other side and her eyes got wide when she saw the comb. She was so amazed that I had done real magic and it made really believe that the "glitter" in her hair was in fact pixie dust. She gave me a big hug and kiss on my cheek. It was really cute and again this is just another reason why I loved my job.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment