Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

More Help for those Confused Souls

I am a little confused on what I want to do with Disney. Like I said before, I am already planning on doing another program my senior year but I really want to do entertainment or be a character attendant. I loved the Boutique, but I want to try something different.

Deadlines as a campus representative are coming next week. I recieved my email a few weeks ago that I should know about interviews in the weeks to come. I am crossing my fingers that I become a campus representative.

When your college program ends, you have the choice to stay down there and continue with Disney a seasonal cast member or to extend your program depending on your record card. Unfortunately I couldn't extend because I had to come to Michigan to finish school.

Another big Disney endeavour is after I graduate, I really want to sign up for a professional internship which you are only allowed to applied for after being in the Disney College Program.

--Here are some useful links--

Disney College Program - Both California and Florida

Entertainment Auditions

Disney College Program Alumni

See when the Disney College Program Presentations are coming to a College near you! ^^

  If you plan on auditioning for the Disney College Program, then there is the link to the cities that are holding auditions. The rules are on here too. You have to apply for the program and list entertainment as a role first. Here are some popular roles at Disney too. Enjoy! ^^

 





2 comments:

  1. Hey! I recently subscribed to your blog and it is so helpful and interesting to me! Once I finish high school and eligible to apply I will apply for the program as well! I think that the entertainment part seems like a lot of fun! Good luck on campus representative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! That's what I really wanted my blog to do. I know I had a lot questions too ^^

      Delete