Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Great Video on What to Expect

 

One of the reasons why I chose to make this blog was to tell people my adventures working with Disney, but another reason was to inform people what they should expect when they are thinking about doing the Disney College Program. I found this really good video on the you and tube called Disney College Program Unplugged and it had some great information on it. I know when I first started applying, I found tons of videos on the process to get into the program, but not so many videos on what to expect once I was down in Florida. Happy Watching and props to my 16th subscriber. Yeah, I see you. You thought I wouldn't notice it. I probably just lost my 16th subscriber with that creepy remark. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment