Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recap....


Alright, before I tell you of all my adventures, here are a couple pictures of where I worked. I worked at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for all of you who are just joining my blog. It is located inside Cinderella Castle across from Cinderella's Royal Table.


I also had a chance to spend some time at Downtown Disney's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. As a Fairy Godmother in Training, you are able to pick up some extra shifts at Downtown Disney. Since I was a college program participant, scheduling would deploy me down there sometimes and so I got a chance to know some of the people at both locations and got a chance to compare the two Boutiques.



Working at the two locations was completely different. The language for what you called certain things was different. Like wishing well and going to the dungeon. Both meant you needed to go to the bathroom, but it depended on what Boutique you were at. Also way things were run was a little different. The costumes were different as well. Instead of a blue vest, you would wear a red vest at Downtown Disney. I would haveto say I liked Cinderella Castle better. Only because that is where I spent most my time so I got use to it, but the people from both locations were great and of course the Princesses were sooo cute no matter where you were. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment