Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Where do I Even Begin?


Well first of all, I want to put up a lot of the pictures I took while I was down there. Like the one from the castle. This picture is one of my favorites.

First things first though. I need to make another check list for all the stuff I did while I was down there. I went horsebackriding, bought an annual pass to Universal Studios, went to Halloween Horror Nights, ate waaay too many Dole Whips, bought too many Disney souvenirs, and had the expereince of a lifetime. Some days were harder than others, but I miss every single part of it. I especially miss the Princesses and coming home with some really cool stories from the day. Again, some good and some bad. I miss my fellow cast members more than anything though. Miss you FGIT's! ^^
It was pretty cool going down for Fall Advantage. If you are going back and forth about which season you should apply for, I would suggest Fall Advantage. It you get to see Disney through the seasons. I saw Disney crazy with people during the Summer, quiet as a ghost town in September, rowdy and spooky during Halloween Boo to You celebrations, pumkins galore for Thanksgiving, and sparkeling with crystals and snow on Main St. for Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment