Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well....Better Late than Never

It has been two months since I've come back from the Disney College Program. I never realized how hard it was to keep up with school and work and make sure I updated my blog. I googled Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and this was the first website I saw and thought that it was time to update it (even though it's done with). I figure it will still be a good tool to use for people who want to find out more about the Disney College Program. I also want to continue with Disney and just applied to be a Disney College Represenative and plan on doing another program verys soon, so there will be plenty of things to talk about. Besides, I need a captive audience to rant to because my friends are tired of hearing about Disney. I thought it was me, but when your friends say they have to go take the dog out when they don't even have a dog, I think it's time to stop talking about it, so at least I have my 15 followers! Woot! Shoutout to the them! That made me feel cool. Don't judge me.

I will definately make an effort to update the blog with all the things I did in those six months and also talk about some future Disney endeavours. Can I get Woot Woot Woot! (I think I took that one too far. I am wayyyy to excited about this).

No comments:

Post a Comment