Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Disney Bucket List

Alright If you are still reading this blog after all the information I posted below then you really are a brave soul or you have nothing else better to do with your time. I kind of went on and on, but that's only because I am really excited about this program. While working for Disney, I get free admission into the park, so they're a couple of things I wanted to do while I was there.

  • Get Season Pass tickets to Universal Studios
  • Visit all Four Disney Parks - Especially Magic Kingdom (I have never been)
    • Ride all the rides
    • See all the shows
  • Visit every land at Epcot
    • Try a piece of the cuisine from every land
  • See Wishes and Illuminations Firework shows
  • See Fantasmic
  • Meet all the Disney Princesses (yes I am five years old again)
  • Try to meet someone in every role at Disney World
  • Get as many Lilo and Stitch merchandise as I can
  • Go to Celebration
  • Go to the Halloween and Christmas Disney Parades
  • See the Electrical Parade
  • Eat Dole Whip Ice-Cream (I heard it's world famous)
  • Do the backstage tours - Including the Segway Ride!
  • Visit every resort
  • Go to the Spa!!!
Alright these are just a few of the things I want to do while I am Disney. Can you think of anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment