Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Disney Class Registration


Recently, class registration opened up for the Disney College Program at Disney University. Disney University offers many different classes to college program participants as a way to receive credit for their school/major or to take just because they sound interesting. There are three categories of classes, with about 20 classes you can choose from total, which offer different experiences: 

Exploration classes are free classes offered to college program students. Some classes offered are Disney Heritage, Disney Marketing, and Disney Leadership. Collegiate courses have a small materials fee, no more than $50, and some examples of classes are corporate analysis, creativity and innovation: gaining the edge, and experimental learning. Professional Development courses focus on several areas within the park. They include professional show production and finance.  

I plan on taking Disney Heritage and Marketing you during the Summer hopefully because in the Fall I will be taking classes online for my university. I will either try signing up tonight for classes or early tomorrow morning.I don't get any credit from my university with these courses, but I thought that they would be fun and interesting to take while I was down there. I might as well take advantage of some of the special courses while I am there. I might not get another chance to do it. 

I also don't want my course load to be heavy. That's the only reason why I haven't signed up for any of the classes yet. Part of me wants to work as much as I can during the Summer because in the Fall, I want to have time for my online classes and I won't be able to work as much. I want to bank as much money as I can. I don't want to over work myself either if I take the classes. I might try taking just one class to see how it goes. I'll keep you posted. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment