Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique x 2

 

Today we went to Downtown Disney and visited the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for the first time. First thing I noticed is that there was 50,000 (slight exaggeration) people inside World of Disney. There were 50,000 more people inside the Princess part of World of Disney where the Boutique was. We were able to walk inside the Boutique and watch a couple of girls getting made over. One girl was about 14 years old and we were able to watch her big "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" moment as her Fairy Godmother in Training sprinkled pixie dust all over her. We talked to one of the managers and she told us that there was an average of 187 appointments daily and 30-40 walk ins everyday and this wasn't even the busiest location. Seeing all the Princess make-overs really made me want to start my training as Disney's newest Fairy Godmother in Training.

We also walked around Downtown Disney and saw this really great street juggler. He managed to juggle 8 plates as well as match boxes and juggling balls. All those months of juggling club payed offed, I managed to recognize one as a cascading waterfall. Don't ask me to go into detail about it. I will point you in the direction of YouTube because even I don't know.

We went to a street fair in Celebration today too. We really explored every corner of Disney's property today. Celebration would have to be my favorite stop just because it really is the cutest town in the whole entire world. Everyone is so nice and the scenery is gorgeous.


I forgot to mention that yesterday we went to search for the Disney Apartments. When we finally found them and after a 30 minute talk with security at Vista Way to prove to my mom that the apartments were indeed safe, we drove around and scouted the other apartments. They were stunning. I had heard some negative things about Vista Way, yet the complex was beautiful. We drove around and saw Chatham Square, The Commons, and Patterson Court (hopefully my future apartment).  The area kind of surprised me. Chatham, the Commons, and Patterson are kind of secluded. I also saw the Disney College Program shuttles and the Wal-Mart that I will spend half my life at.


Sunday night, a bunch of the June 13th arrivals are having dinner at the Applebee's near the Holiday Inn Sun Spree. This is the hotel right by Vista Way Apartments (the check-in spot). I will hopefully meet my future roommate here and a bunch of other people who are arriving June 13th. One day away. Mucho nervoso (5 years of Spanish right there).



No comments:

Post a Comment