Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time to Pack

Alright I finally put my procrastination aside and I have finally started packing. I had planned to start packing on Monday, but we had a family going away party and I did not want people stepping over clothes and suitcases when trying to find a spot to eat. So I rescheduled for Tuesday, but then I went to a laser tag game with some friends and became really lazy for the rest of the day.

Well yesterday, I started moving stuff into the living room. That was a big deal for me. I had a two second celebration in my accomplishment and got packing. I actually ran into a roadblock because I could not decide what to bring. I would bring some things out, then put it back, then bring hem out again, and then put it back again.

I actually freaked out yesterday because I thought I had a bigger suitcase in the basement, but turns out that it was thrown out a few years ago. Why didn't anyone tell me! No one tells me information like this anymore. Anyway, now I am deciding to just bite the bullet and buy a new piece of luggage. I am already shipping some things down like my television, ironing board, and iron, but the small suitcase isn't helping much and I can't bring a a huge carry on inside the plane. I am flying on Spirit and they have a lot of luggage restrictions and charges.
It saddens me that I can only take these two suitcases down with me. My mom told me she could always ship things to me once I get down there too. 

I have to ship all of this down to Florida. It's not too expensive though.

I have also found that space bags are my friends. I bought magic bags from the Dollar General store near my house and they work just as well.In that one space bag, I have two pillows, one comforter, two flat sheets, two fitted sheets, and four pillow cases. It is being shipped down too. It will arrive at our hotel via UPS. That's the plan. Hopefully it won't change.

Well, back to packing for me. Six days before I leave!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm BBB coming June 13 too :) Hope we get to work together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. ^^ Where do you want to work? DD or Cinderella Castle?

    ReplyDelete